Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help entering data into multiple tables!!!!!!!!!!!

outkast4lifeoutkast4life Posts: 20Member
Im trying to set up a database that would allow someone to enter in information based on, StudentID, gender, grade, what seat they sat-in and on what date. I have 26 tables. (1) Students table, (25) Seat Tables. I have created a form that consists of all the information from the students table and created a textbox for the seat number and the date.

Here is what I need help with......

Whenever I enter in information into the seat# and date textbox, I want the information to be transferred to whatever seat # that was given into that table. How would I set this up using only one seat# number and date textbox, that enters data into the appropriate tables???

E.g. Seat Ones Properties.

Seat # 1, John Doe, 02/12/02

Can anyone help me out with this.