Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

SMS technologies

Hi I'm currently beginning work on an SMS project. I want to create a website which will allow users to suscribe to certain information. They will recieve updates to their mobile phone. It will also be possible for me to recieve SMS messages on my server from the users. Can help point me in the right direction as regards the approach to take, software/hardware to use? Any good books you can recommend on the topic?

Comments

• vbseekervbseeker Member Posts: 3
    : Hi I'm currently beginning work on an SMS project. I want to create a website which will allow users to suscribe to certain information. They will recieve updates to their mobile phone. It will also be possible for me to recieve SMS messages on my server from the users. Can help point me in the right direction as regards the approach to take, software/hardware to use? Any good books you can recommend on the topic?
    :

Dear shane,

For sending and receiving the sms there are two ways.

1. Through GSM Modem
    2. Through Mobile Phone - Not preferable. (Will not handle traffic)
    3. U can directly have contract with the moible company in ur area and make some deal with them. But for that u have to work on some programs. The mobile company will certain parmeters to u and u also have to pass certain parameters and then u can receive and send the sms.

If u r using GSM modem then u need one data cable which will be connected to ur PC. For more information u can contact me at coolbudy_007@yahoo.com.

Regards,
    Andy
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

________ | http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about // Delphi C++ PL/SQL Assembly MATLAB C Visual Basic Python PHP R Scratch Swift Java Visual Basic .NET Objective-C Go Ruby JavaScript C# Perl COBOL FoxPro Prolog D Hack Clojure ML Crystal Lisp ABAP Julia Awk Dart Rust Logo SAS Lua Erlang Kotlin Scala LabVIEW VBScript Apex Scheme Ada F# Transact-SQL Fortran Bash Alice // ____________