Programmers/icon designers needed!!

Hi there,

I am currently writing a Visual development Environment for Assembly. Stupidly enough I chose VB6 to write it in...Hell, I'm not VB-programmer!!

I am doing allright, so far. But there are certain things I need help with.

I was hoping perhaps someone is willing to help me write a couple of routines? The program is freeware and I can't pay you for you efforts, but your name will ofcourse be included with the program. I need help mostly on database functions.

I am also looking for someone who would like to create some icons for the program (desktop, toolbar, etc.)

Hope to hear from you!

Thnx

Comments

• : Hi there,

: I am currently writing a Visual development Environment for Assembly. Stupidly enough I chose VB6 to write it in...Hell, I'm not VB-programmer!!

: I am doing allright, so far. But there are certain things I need help with.

: I was hoping perhaps someone is willing to help me write a couple of routines? The program is freeware and I can't pay you for you efforts, but your name will ofcourse be included with the program. I need help mostly on database functions.

: I am also looking for someone who would like to create some icons for the program (desktop, toolbar, etc.)

: Hope to hear from you!

: Thnx

:

:

:

Hi Bert.

I saw your message and I would like to help with the programming. If help is still needed, send me an email. I have experience with VB and databases (MS Access mostly)

Regards

Javier