Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

CDONTS

I am tring to send mail using CDONTS,but once i run the programme the mail is not reaching the addresse and no error is generated either.I am using valind mail id's and set the priority to 2.Can someone direct me pls ?
thanks.
faustine
----------

Comments

• savitskysavitsky Member Posts: 1
    i had a problem like your one. Are you know that CDO for NTS need
    virtual SMTP Server installed on the server machine ? SMTP server includes in the IIS installation package

• faustinegeorgefaustinegeorge Member Posts: 351
    Thanks.
    SMTP service is running in my machine.Can you think of some other problems ? My machine is on Win2000 ,and the network is NT.Could something be wrong with that,it's just that i am zero in stuff like networking.

faustine
    -------------

: i had a problem like your one. Are you know that CDO for NTS need
    : virtual SMTP Server installed on the server machine ? SMTP server includes in the IIS installation package
    :
    :
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

______ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about < Ruby Assembly C Go Visual Basic .NET PHP JavaScript Scratch Java R C# Delphi Objective-C MATLAB Perl PL/SQL Swift C++ Python Visual Basic Scala Hack Logo Scheme FoxPro Julia Kotlin Lisp ML Prolog Fortran Lua Awk D Dart Ada Clojure Rust LabVIEW Erlang Bash Apex Transact-SQL COBOL F# ABAP SAS Crystal Alice VBScript /> ____