Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

dos in c++

KingKoozimeKingKoozime Member Posts: 61
can i run a dos command in c++? i have vs6 and i am on a win32 console app.

my overall program is going to be something to the effect of ask for 2 parameters and use them in the dos command.
[b][green]Koozime![/green][/b]

Comments

• DariusDarius Member Posts: 1,666
    : can i run a dos command in c++? i have vs6 and i am on a win32 console app.
    :
    : my overall program is going to be something to the effect of ask for 2 parameters and use them in the dos command.
    : [b][green]Koozime![/green][/b]
    :
    You can run a SYSTEM command with the function system(). In this case you'd be running either a DOS program or a Win32 analog to a DOS command.

"We can't do nothing and think someone else will make it right."
    -Kyoto Now, Bad Religion

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_________ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about // Assembly, Visual Basic, C#, Perl, Python, JavaScript, R, Swift, Java, C, Visual Basic .NET, PL/SQL, Ruby, C++, PHP, Scratch, Delphi, Objective-C, MATLAB, Go Clojure, Kotlin, Erlang, Rust, F#, Julia, VBScript, D, Fortran, Crystal, Bash, Awk, Ada, Scala, ABAP, Logo, COBOL, Hack, LabVIEW, SAS, Dart, Lisp, ML, Alice, Lua, Prolog, Transact-SQL, Apex, Scheme, FoxPro // ____________