Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Which language is better for chip programming?

likaflikaf Member Posts: 4
Can anybody tell me whcih language is better for chip programming? to get data from hardware devices?
Hope U reply. :)

Comments

• kuphrynkuphryn Member Posts: 266
    16-bit Assembly for x8086.

Kuphryn
  • likaflikaf Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for your reply :)

: 16-bit Assembly for x8086.
    BTW can U tell me why 16 bit Assembler or what r the main significance of 16 bit assembler for x8086
  • kuphrynkuphryn Member Posts: 266
    16-bit ASM allows you to communicate with hardware devices directly in pure DOS mode. 32-bit ASM and 64-bit ASM run require hardware device drivers. Windows and Linux control how the communicate between you and hardware devices.

Kuphryn
    : 16-bit ASM allows you to communicate with hardware devices directly in pure DOS mode. 32-bit ASM and 64-bit ASM run require hardware device drivers. Windows and Linux control how the communicate between you and hardware devices.
    :
    : Kuphryn
    :

WOW!! Impressed not only by your answer but also for your quick response and helping nature.:)
    Thanks a lot for your help.I also want to leran a lot about computers but now i am at ZERO level :(
    bye
    hope u will help again whenever i need it.:)
    bye bye
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

// http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about // R, Ruby, Swift, Perl, PHP, C#, C++, Assembly, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, Go, Objective-C, MATLAB, Scratch, C, Python, Java, JavaScript, Visual Basic, PL/SQL FoxPro, Scheme, SAS, Julia, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Fortran, Erlang, Crystal, Dart, Clojure, Rust, ABAP, COBOL, LabVIEW, D, Bash, F#, Awk, Logo, Apex, Kotlin, Scala, Ada, Alice, Lua, Prolog, Lisp, ML, Hack // ______________