Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

vb6 Form Sizes using various resolutions/font size

How do I keep the size of my form the same

irrespective of the fontsize used in the control panel

monitor settings. If I select 800*600 resolution and large font size, all the forms resize with some text boxes of display. The forms were designed when using graphics resolution 800 * 600 small fonts.

Cheers G Mc D

Comments

• Source: VB Books Online

Subject: Designing for Different Display Types

Two selected sentences from subject text:

If you want to create forms and controls that have the same proportions no matter what screen resolution you use, you must either design your forms at the lowest resolution, or add code to your program that changes the forms.

The easiest way to avoid sizing problems is to design your forms at 640 by 480 resolution.

• : Source: VB Books Online

: Subject: Designing for Different Display Types

: Two selected sentences from subject text:

: If you want to create forms and controls that have the same proportions no matter what screen resolution you use, you must either design your forms at the lowest resolution, or add code to your program that changes the forms.

: The easiest way to avoid sizing problems is to design your forms at 640 by 480 resolution.

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_____ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Delphi R Ruby Visual Basic MATLAB PL/SQL Objective-C Assembly C# Swift PHP Visual Basic .NET Python Scratch Java Perl C Go JavaScript C++ Apex Kotlin VBScript Hack Lua Crystal Transact-SQL Alice Julia Fortran Bash Rust Erlang COBOL Dart LabVIEW F# Logo Lisp ML Scheme Scala SAS Ada ABAP FoxPro Awk Clojure D Prolog \ ________