Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

TRichEdit help!

PAGPAG Member Posts: 168
[b][red]This message was edited by PAG at 2002-9-27 1:11:27[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by PAG at 2002-9-27 1:10:53[/red][/b][hr]
Im trying to create my own source-code editor, where whenever you press enter I want the caret to jump to next line and directly under the old line position, which you can do in most code editors out there. But somehow I find it impossible to accomplish, and I have tried everything(well obviosly not everything, but heck im annoyed), so any help would be greatly appreciated!

oops edit> I should probably say that I use borland c++ builder and the vcl library, but any hint is adaptable :)

//PatG

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_______ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about < Objective-C, PL/SQL, Scratch, Delphi, Assembly, Java, Perl, MATLAB, JavaScript, Ruby, R, Python, C, Visual Basic .NET, Swift, C#, C++, Visual Basic, PHP, Go COBOL, Apex, Lisp, Scheme, ABAP, Prolog, Erlang, VBScript, Awk, ML, Dart, Alice, Rust, Scala, Logo, FoxPro, Bash, Hack, SAS, Lua, D, F#, Transact-SQL, Julia, Kotlin, Fortran, Crystal, Clojure, LabVIEW, Ada />