Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I can't find my progress bar

NetmasterNetmaster Member Posts: 16
I can't seem to locate my progress bar. It isn't in the components or any thing like that. So what i want to know is - Is there any place on here where I can download components?

Comments

• ZantosZantos Member Posts: 139
    Your progress bar should be included in the OCX File named Common Controls 6 or something like that. Left click your toolbar (the one on the left) and choose 'Add Component', keep adding them until you get what you want. If you want to download some OCX/DLL/Whatever VB Files, then check out www.vbexplorer.com

..:: Zantos ::..
  • NetmasterNetmaster Member Posts: 16
    : Your progress bar should be included in the OCX File named Common Controls 6 or something like that. Left click your toolbar (the one on the left) and choose 'Add Component', keep adding them until you get what you want. If you want to download some OCX/DLL/Whatever VB Files, then check out www.vbexplorer.com
    :
    : ..:: Zantos ::..
    :
    thanx
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_____ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about ( MATLAB, Ruby, Delphi, C++, PL/SQL, C, Objective-C, PHP, Go, Perl, Assembly, Java, Visual Basic, Python, Swift, C#, R, Scratch, Visual Basic .NET, JavaScript Clojure, D, FoxPro, Prolog, Rust, Transact-SQL, Julia, Bash, Lisp, ML, SAS, Alice, LabVIEW, VBScript, ABAP, Crystal, Kotlin, Dart, Erlang, F#, Ada, Apex, COBOL, Scheme, Lua, Awk, Logo, Scala, Hack, Fortran ) ____