Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

CGI Programmers!

Greets,

My site (t r i n i t y), a computer and internet security, privacy, programming... dedicated site is looking for a CGI scripter. We will need a a couple of scripts sure but which ones, this is still to determinate. E-Mail me at: divine.c@usa.net so we can discuss about an eventual affiliation with you. For more info about the site, refer to: www.trin.cjb.net. This is on a provisory server (xoom.. heh) just to let you know what it's gonna be when finally done.

We're also lookin for C/C++, VB, .... programmers so if you got the skills, contact me ASAP.

Sorry, if you think this post if spam well excuse me.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

__ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about // Objective-C, Ruby, Scratch, Perl, Delphi, C++, MATLAB, PHP, Assembly, Swift, C, R, C#, JavaScript, Go, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Python, Java, Visual Basic .NET Transact-SQL, Julia, ABAP, Dart, Scala, Lua, Rust, D, Prolog, Bash, Kotlin, Scheme, Alice, Ada, Crystal, COBOL, Erlang, Clojure, VBScript, ML, Awk, Logo, Fortran, F#, Apex, LabVIEW, FoxPro, Lisp, SAS, Hack //