Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

SNMP OCX

Does any one have a free OCX for SNMP communication ? The OCX I'm looking for alows all functionalities of the protocol, so I could integrate internet email with my companies database based email.

Microsoft exchange server, or any MAPI functions make me sick. They (MAPI functions) are so slow, and unless you have an NT they are bound to the computer that it has been setup on.

Comments

• levisharlevishar Member Posts: 2
    : Does any one have a free OCX for SNMP communication ? The OCX I'm looking for alows all functionalities of the protocol, so I could integrate internet email with my companies database based email.
    : Microsoft exchange server, or any MAPI functions make me sick. They (MAPI functions) are so slow, and unless you have an NT they are bound to the computer that it has been setup on.
    :
    :
    : you can find in www.winsnmp.com and make your snmp.ocx

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_____ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about < Delphi, Python, MATLAB, C++, Visual Basic .NET, Java, C, Scratch, PL/SQL, R, C#, Swift, Visual Basic, Assembly, Objective-C, Go, JavaScript, Perl, Ruby, PHP SAS, Apex, F#, ML, Logo, Kotlin, Prolog, Crystal, Scala, Hack, Scheme, Fortran, Awk, Bash, Dart, Lua, Julia, Transact-SQL, VBScript, Ada, ABAP, Rust, Erlang, LabVIEW, Clojure, D, Alice, COBOL, Lisp, FoxPro /> __________