Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

embed multimedia files in program???

Hello,

I've following question!

I wrote a program for the Pocket PC (Windows CE).
I want to play different file formats -> mp3, avi, mpg, flc, fli in this application.
I know that there are different players for the Pocket PC, but I want to have the
player integrated in my application with the most common buttons (play, stop,...).
In other words, I do not want another program (the player) to be opened, when I select the file.

I hope you can tell me if this is possible and if yes, how?

Nice Greetings!
Bernhard

Comments

• ockwigockwig Posts: 49Member
    I'm looking to do this also, let me know if you figured it out.
    Thanks
    ockwig@ureach.com
    : Hello,
    :
    : I've following question!
    :
    : I wrote a program for the Pocket PC (Windows CE).
    : I want to play different file formats -> mp3, avi, mpg, flc, fli in this application.
    : I know that there are different players for the Pocket PC, but I want to have the
    : player integrated in my application with the most common buttons (play, stop,...).
    : In other words, I do not want another program (the player) to be opened, when I select the file.
    :
    : I hope you can tell me if this is possible and if yes, how?
    :
    : Nice Greetings!
    : Bernhard
    :
    :