Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

HELP ME! PLEASE

aandkaandk Member Posts: 1
hi.
i am planning to take up software development as my career. so, can anyone tell me things about the IT industry.

1> i would like to know how i should start off.
2> what languages should i learn. i think i would like to get into application development.
3> what languages do you think would be in demand in the industry. minimum which all languages should i learn?
4> if you have some work experience in the software industry, probably you will have learnt some things that you didnt learn in your college. can you tell me of such learnings.
5> i am in india right now, but would like to get a job abroad, preferably the US, Canada or Europe. so, how much experience will i need to have, and also what languages will be required there, in say about a year.
6> anything that you think i should know.

thanx a lot for everything. can you also tell me a little about you and your work.

Comments

• Virtua KnightVirtua Knight Member Posts: 78
    : hi.
    : i am planning to take up software development as my career. so, can anyone tell me things about the IT industry.
    :
    : 1> i would like to know how i should start off.
    : 2> what languages should i learn. i think i would like to get into application development.
    : 3> what languages do you think would be in demand in the industry. minimum which all languages should i learn?
    : 4> if you have some work experience in the software industry, probably you will have learnt some things that you didnt learn in your college. can you tell me of such learnings.
    : 5> i am in india right now, but would like to get a job abroad, preferably the US, Canada or Europe. so, how much experience will i need to have, and also what languages will be required there, in say about a year.
    : 6> anything that you think i should know.
    :
    : thanx a lot for everything. can you also tell me a little about you and your work.
    :

For one thing, you could start by posting this in a more appropriate area, like Classifieds -> Wanted, at the least.
    http://www.ocdn.fairmount.nu/ - Omnisoft - Quality webmaster scripts and services.

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ \ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about < Visual Basic, Scratch, R, Swift, Go, JavaScript, C, C#, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, MATLAB, Ruby, PL/SQL, C++, PHP, Delphi, Python, Java, Objective-C, Assembly Prolog, ABAP, LabVIEW, Erlang, ML, Transact-SQL, Kotlin, COBOL, Hack, Lisp, SAS, VBScript, Logo, Clojure, Scheme, F#, Ada, Bash, Alice, Lua, D, Scala, Dart, Rust, Fortran, Apex, Julia, Crystal, FoxPro, Awk /> __________