Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Partner

Would anyone be interested in joining me in learning c together.
I am 39 married with 3 kids so anyone of like mind and situation who can devote about 6 hours a week or more leave a message and I`ll get back to ya:}

Comments

• weiccoweicco Member Posts: 950
    : Would anyone be interested in joining me in learning c together.
    : I am 39 married with 3 kids so anyone of like mind and situation who can devote about 6 hours a week or more leave a message and I`ll get back to ya:}
    :

We are all here willing to help you. Just post your questions here and somebody will surely answer.

Best way I think would be that you buy yourself ANSI C book and read it through. If you don't understand something read the chapter again and ask here for help. Teaching C over internet would be little hard I think.
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

______ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about < Visual Basic .NET R Objective-C Visual Basic PHP PL/SQL MATLAB Go C++ Assembly C# C Swift JavaScript Ruby Delphi Python Scratch Java Perl Awk SAS Julia Erlang Ada Alice D Transact-SQL Lisp Clojure ML Bash Apex Kotlin Fortran FoxPro F# Hack ABAP Crystal LabVIEW VBScript Scala Rust Scheme Dart COBOL Logo Lua Prolog /> _________