Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to include the LIB or DLL file in the project

ligangligang Member Posts: 76
How to include the LIB or DLL file in the project , explict write in the program or just some setting , ( I am using microsoft C6.00A)

Comments

• DB1DB1 Member Posts: 1,142
    : How to include the LIB or DLL file in the project , explict write in the program or just some setting , ( I am using microsoft C6.00A)
    :
    :
    [CODE]
    #pragma comment( lib, "opengl32.lib" ) // Search For OpenGL32.lib While Linking
    [/CODE]
  • stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : How to include the LIB or DLL file in the project , explict write in the program or just some setting , ( I am using microsoft C6.00A)
    :
    :
    Project | Setting | Link Tab, then enter the name of the lib in the "Object/Library Modules" edit box.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_______ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Go, PL/SQL, Delphi, Objective-C, Visual Basic, C++, MATLAB, R, Swift, Visual Basic .NET, C, Ruby, Python, Perl, Assembly, Java, JavaScript, Scratch, PHP, C# Crystal, Clojure, Prolog, Scala, Hack, Julia, Lua, Kotlin, Bash, ABAP, Apex, D, Dart, Transact-SQL, Fortran, ML, Alice, SAS, Logo, LabVIEW, Lisp, COBOL, Scheme, F#, Ada, FoxPro, Awk, VBScript, Erlang, Rust \ ____________