Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What language

DantyDanty Member Posts: 322
Hi, what langauge should one use to make nice GUI, and with what portable library compiler?

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    : Hi, what langauge should one use to make nice GUI, and with what portable library compiler?
    :
    :
    :
    OK, GUI for DOS, Unix, Linux, Mac, Windows16, Windows32, what? I recomend C/C++ for most anything, but if you've got the paitence to learn it, ASM will be a billion times faster (heck it's the fastest language I know of), but it is tedious at times.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• DantyDanty Member Posts: 322
    : : Hi, what langauge should one use to make nice GUI, and with what portable library compiler?
    : :
    : OK, GUI for DOS, Unix, Linux, Mac, Windows16, Windows32, what? I recomend C/C++ for most anything, but if you've got the paitence to learn it, ASM will be a billion times faster (heck it's the fastest language I know of), but it is tedious at times.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :
    :

Ok, for Linux & win32! Yeah, and ASM, you can't use it for windows GUI can you ?

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_______ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about | Python Visual Basic PL/SQL Ruby PHP Objective-C C Swift JavaScript R Scratch Java MATLAB Assembly C# Go Delphi Perl C++ Visual Basic .NET SAS Fortran Logo Apex Scheme D FoxPro Rust Awk Lisp Erlang Crystal COBOL Hack LabVIEW ABAP Transact-SQL Julia Kotlin Ada Prolog Dart Clojure F# Scala ML Bash Lua VBScript Alice | ___________