Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Connect to a specific port on a computer/server

My question is how do I connect to a specific port on a computer/server and give commands. For example an SMTP server (port 25) and give commands like helo mail from: rcpt to: data... can anyone help me with this porblem?

Comments

• Go and search for win32Api and read about the articles on wnetaddconnection and other related stuffs on windows api programming... I hope you get more than what you need on API references.

: My question is how do I connect to a specific port on a computer/server and give commands. For example an SMTP server (port 25) and give commands like helo mail from: rcpt to: data... can anyone help me with this porblem?

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_ | http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about || PHP, Swift, Ruby, C, C++, Perl, Go, C#, JavaScript, Java, Delphi, Assembly, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, R, PL/SQL, Objective-C, MATLAB, Python, Scratch ML, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Logo, FoxPro, Bash, Hack, Rust, Crystal, Kotlin, Alice, Lua, Scala, Apex, SAS, Fortran, Ada, COBOL, Erlang, LabVIEW, F#, Lisp, Awk, ABAP, Dart, Clojure, D, Scheme, Julia, Prolog || __