Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C# DLLs

jpbeckerjpbecker Member Posts: 2
I have a console application written in C# and now would like to make that a DLL that a C++ application/DLL can make a call to. I have not seen any information about how to do this? Is this not obtainable?

Thanks.

Jay

Comments

• binar0binar0 Member Posts: 6
    Change the project type to class library.

: I have a console application written in C# and now would like to make that a DLL that a C++ application/DLL can make a call to. I have not seen any information about how to do this? Is this not obtainable?
    :
    : Thanks.
    :
    : Jay
    :

• bugshoebugshoe Member Posts: 7
    If the C++ DLL or application is unmanaged, you will need to create a Com Callabel Wrapper (CCW) as well. The easiest way to do this is to use the Regasm.exe command line tool, or check the "Register for COM interop" setting under Project properties/Configuration properties/build

--
    Patrik Lwendahl
    cshrp.net - "Elegant code by witty programmers"

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about // Visual Basic, R, JavaScript, Objective-C, Swift, PHP, Assembly, Go, PL/SQL, C++, MATLAB, Python, Visual Basic .NET, C, Perl, Scratch, Java, C#, Delphi, Ruby Apex, Erlang, Transact-SQL, Hack, Awk, Crystal, SAS, ABAP, Fortran, Bash, LabVIEW, Prolog, Logo, Kotlin, Julia, COBOL, Scheme, ML, VBScript, Rust, FoxPro, Lisp, Alice, F#, Lua, Clojure, Dart, Ada, D, Scala // ________