Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

newbie learning C++ 101 - concatination

tr3ndsetrtr3ndsetr Member Posts: 24
Need some help.
Trying to create a function that accepts 2 char string and concats string 1 to string 2 without using a class file from library
then function must return back the value to main
mine isnt appending
Help

Comments

• HK_MP5KPDWHK_MP5KPDW Member Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    : Need some help.
    : Trying to create a function that accepts 2 char string and concats string 1 to string 2 without using a class file from library
    : then function must return back the value to main
    : mine isnt appending
    : Help
    :

Please show us some of the code you have done thus far... and don't forget the code tags.
  • Lyme3Lyme3 Member Posts: 57
    If you are not using the std:: members, try looking for help on strcat();

: : Need some help.
    : : Trying to create a function that accepts 2 char string and concats string 1 to string 2 without using a class file from library
    : : then function must return back the value to main
    : : mine isnt appending
    : : Help
    : :
    :
    : Please show us some of the code you have done thus far... and don't forget the code tags.
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

______ | http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about [ PL/SQL, Delphi, C, PHP, Go, Visual Basic .NET, Objective-C, Java, Scratch, JavaScript, Visual Basic, R, Perl, Ruby, Swift, MATLAB, C#, Assembly, C++, Python Scala, Dart, Kotlin, ABAP, Crystal, FoxPro, Logo, LabVIEW, ML, Fortran, Bash, Awk, Hack, F#, Julia, Prolog, Alice, VBScript, D, SAS, Lua, Erlang, Lisp, Scheme, Transact-SQL, Ada, COBOL, Apex, Clojure, Rust ] __