Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Newbie wanting comments

Hello,
I'm a newbie in c++ and I recently made some programs that can add figure out amounts of pay and tax rates.

You can download both of them from :

www.inet.net.nz/~kate/tomzone/TaxAndPayPrograms.zip/

I have provided source with the zip file because I was wondering how I could combine the programs into one executable. The problem I had however was I wanted the tax to be figured out on the pay amount but I needed to have two variables that could be the same, like duplicates so I could use one of them to be changed in the equations and one to subtract from but I can't figure out a way of doing this. Anyway I suppose any experienced c++ programmer will be able to figure this one out.

Thanks,
Darth_Binary

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

{ http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about / C, Assembly, PL/SQL, MATLAB, JavaScript, Perl, Python, C++, PHP, Go, Delphi, R, Scratch, Swift, Ruby, C#, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Java, Objective-C Dart, Prolog, Logo, Erlang, Kotlin, Crystal, Ada, ML, ABAP, Awk, Scheme, Julia, Alice, Apex, Clojure, VBScript, Hack, Bash, F#, Scala, LabVIEW, Fortran, Transact-SQL, FoxPro, Lua, COBOL, SAS, Lisp, Rust, D / ___