Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

NT & VB hang problem

I've got a VB frontend, RoboHelp backend help system that runs fine in Win95, but in NT if you open one of the help files and minimize it, the system hangs for about 10 minutes and the graphic degrades. Anybody have this problem before?

Comments

• I know this might be a dumb question, but are the two machines equal in processing power? If so you do realize that NT eats RAM up faster than 95 right?

: I've got a VB frontend, RoboHelp backend help system that runs fine in Win95, but in NT if you open one of the help files and minimize it, the system hangs for about 10 minutes and the graphic degrades. Anybody have this problem before?

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Java PHP JavaScript Assembly C Go PL/SQL Python Delphi Ruby Visual Basic C++ C# Objective-C MATLAB Perl Visual Basic .NET Swift R Scratch Transact-SQL Scheme LabVIEW Crystal Lua Fortran Clojure Alice Erlang Bash SAS COBOL Julia Awk F# Hack Lisp Ada ML VBScript D Rust Apex Scala Prolog Dart FoxPro Logo ABAP Kotlin ] ___