Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help PLease

prasannabeprasannabe Member Posts: 2
Someone please get me free C SOURCE CODE (not any exe file) to calculate MFLOPS or atleast get me the sites where I can find one so that I can download and use it.

Comments

• stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : Someone please get me free C SOURCE CODE (not any exe file) to calculate MFLOPS or atleast get me the sites where I can find one so that I can download and use it.
    :

what are "MFLOPS"?
  • prasannabeprasannabe Member Posts: 2
    : : Someone please get me free C SOURCE CODE (not any exe file) to calculate MFLOPS or atleast get me the sites where I can find one so that I can download and use it.
    : :
    :
    : what are "MFLOPS"?
    :
    MFLOPS stand for Mega Floating Point Operations Per Second. It is one of the benchmarks to measure the performance of the CPU
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

________ \ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about ( JavaScript, PHP, Visual Basic .NET, C, MATLAB, C#, Scratch, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, PL/SQL, Delphi, Java, R, Visual Basic, Perl, Go, Swift, C++, Assembly Apex, Julia, Fortran, FoxPro, Lisp, Hack, Ada, Prolog, F#, Rust, Awk, COBOL, Crystal, LabVIEW, Clojure, D, Logo, Erlang, ML, Scala, VBScript, Kotlin, Transact-SQL, Bash, Alice, Dart, Scheme, ABAP, SAS, Lua ) ______