Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Clearing the screen

I am currently writing a database program that stores the year and model of truck i own. The user can select a truck from the list and it will give a brief summary of the vehicle. After this i want to be able to clear the screen and start over again. I know how to begin the selection process over again i just can't clear the screen. I hope this was clear enough, i have problems putting my thoughts into words sometimes :). Anyways, thanks for your time!
Josh

Comments

• Geeth AsokanGeeth Asokan Member Posts: 127
    : I am currently writing a database program that stores the year and model of truck i own. The user can select a truck from the list and it will give a brief summary of the vehicle. After this i want to be able to clear the screen and start over again. I know how to begin the selection process over again i just can't clear the screen. I hope this was clear enough, i have problems putting my thoughts into words sometimes :). Anyways, thanks for your time!
    : Josh
    :

Hi,

Try the following piece of code:

[code]
    #include

int main()
    {
    clrscr();
    return 0;
    }
    [/code]

Hope this helps,

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

______ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about / PL/SQL, C++, MATLAB, Go, C, Java, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Objective-C, R, Delphi, Python, Scratch, JavaScript, PHP, Ruby, C#, Swift, Perl, Assembly FoxPro, Clojure, ABAP, Bash, Prolog, Ada, Logo, Fortran, Transact-SQL, ML, Dart, F#, Julia, Scala, VBScript, Hack, Crystal, Alice, Lua, Kotlin, COBOL, Apex, LabVIEW, Scheme, Erlang, Awk, Lisp, SAS, Rust, D / _