Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

IE in my form. Help!

Hi,

Can I visualize Internet Exlporer in my form, I mean to show it as part of my form? I'm using Delphi 4, and I not have TWebBrowser component, thats why. THTML component, that's providing this version is not good for my job.
Thank you.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Hi,
    :
    : Can I visualize Internet Exlporer in my form, I mean to show it as part of my form? I'm using Delphi 4, and I not have TWebBrowser component, thats why. THTML component, that's providing this version is not good for my job.
    : Thank you.
    :
    You need to create an ActiveX component, which interfaces with IE just like the TWebBrowser. Or you could get the TWebBrowser from someone.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ // http://forcoder.org // free video tutorials and ebooks about { C# C MATLAB Swift Scratch Objective-C Visual Basic .NET C++ Go Visual Basic Java PHP Assembly Ruby R Python Delphi PL/SQL JavaScript Perl Hack Alice Awk Clojure Lua Kotlin ABAP Fortran Bash SAS Julia Rust ML Crystal Erlang Scala LabVIEW Transact-SQL Ada D Scheme Lisp FoxPro Apex F# COBOL Dart Prolog Logo VBScript } __________