Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

i thought it would be simple

[b][red]This message was edited by ezekielpunx at 2002-9-19 22:9:19[/red][/b][hr]
ok, i am to write a simple testing program for a prof. it is to ask some questions, and have the answers e-mailed to the prof. having the first question be the subject and the rest listed in the body. i thought this would be possable from my knowlege of c++, but after reading four books, i cannot find anything i am looking for, they all want to work only with numbers. i don't know if i'm being clear about what i am asking for, but if you can help i would be very happy. thank you.

Comments

• bad_codebad_code Member Posts: 106
    What kind of programming back ground do you have. Get a staring point and post it and ask for help where you get stuck. You may not want to get some complex code from some on here when you don't even know what red-black trees are. Huh? what tree?

: [b][red]This message was edited by ezekielpunx at 2002-9-19 22:9:19[/red][/b][hr]
    : ok, i am to write a simple testing program for a prof. it is to ask some questions, and have the answers e-mailed to the prof. having the first question be the subject and the rest listed in the body. i thought this would be possable from my knowlege of c++, but after reading four books, i cannot find anything i am looking for, they all want to work only with numbers. i don't know if i'm being clear about what i am asking for, but if you can help i would be very happy. thank you.
    :
    :
    :

• MickenMicken Member Posts: 6
    you will probably want to put them into strings like so:

char TO[1024];
    char BODY[65545];

cout << "TO: "
    cin >> TO;
    cout << endl << "BODY: ";
    cin >> BODY;

// the rest is up to you, i don't know how to make a program send emails =/
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

___ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about | C++ PHP Ruby Perl Visual Basic .NET R Delphi JavaScript PL/SQL Assembly Swift Python C# Java Go C Objective-C Visual Basic MATLAB Scratch ML Julia F# Kotlin D Awk LabVIEW Scheme Apex Alice Scala Rust Crystal Clojure Ada FoxPro Prolog Lua Bash Dart ABAP VBScript Hack Erlang SAS COBOL Lisp Transact-SQL Logo Fortran | ________