Large Bitmaps On forms

Hi - I am currently trying to print out a jobcard using a combination of a BMP file and some stuff from an access data base ontop - unfortunately the BMP file does not fit on the screen and I have tried messing with the size of it etc to no avail - I have now raised the screen resolution to 1024*768 and as the bmp file ( this file is quite intricate and really needs to be previewed before printing ) is cropped at the bottom it does not print properly (picture is cropped even in picture box)- the computer that I am going to be running this program on won't go to a res above 1024*768 so I need a speedy way of resolving this prob - at the mo I am reading about DHTML pages etc and wondering whether to print the image and the data from this blah blah - I am sure that the solution is really simple but for some reason I have a mental block ! I am using vb6 prof'
Any advise greatfully recieved -
NB Is this a bug or something ie to show the whole image?

Comments

• : Hi - I am currently trying to print out a jobcard using a combination of a BMP file and some stuff from an access data base ontop - unfortunately the BMP file does not fit on the screen and I have tried messing with the size of it etc to no avail - I have now raised the screen resolution to 1024*768 and as the bmp file ( this file is quite intricate and really needs to be previewed before printing ) is cropped at the bottom it does not print properly (picture is cropped even in picture box)- the computer that I am going to be running this program on won't go to a res above 1024*768 so I need a speedy way of resolving this prob - at the mo I am reading about DHTML pages etc and wondering whether to print the image and the data from this blah blah - I am sure that the solution is really simple but for some reason I have a mental block ! I am using vb6 prof'
    : Any advise greatfully recieved -
    : NB Is this a bug or something ie to show the whole image?
    :
    You can use an Image control with the Stretch property set to True to make the BMP smaller