Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

! ? PICTURES ? !

KASKAS Member Posts: 21
How can you put a picture in a memo box, or a RTfeild box, ect, does anyone know of a component that lets you, that i can download?

Comments

• Alien15Alien15 Member Posts: 23
    : How can you put a picture in a memo box, or a RTfeild box, ect, does anyone know of a component that lets you, that i can download?
    :
    Try the TRXRichEdit, it's in RXLib components pack
  • KASKAS Member Posts: 21
    I downloaded the component, there's some great components that come with it, but still having trouble puting an image in the RTbox
  • Alien15Alien15 Member Posts: 23
    : I downloaded the component, there's some great components that come with it, but still having trouble puting an image in the RTbox
    :
    There is a one way to put image to TRXRichEdit: from Clipboard, copy image to clipboard, and try RXRichEdit1.PasteFromClipboard;
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

___ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about { PL/SQL R Assembly Visual Basic .NET JavaScript C# C++ Delphi Swift Python C Perl MATLAB Ruby Go Java Visual Basic Scratch PHP Objective-C Lisp Julia Rust Erlang SAS Dart Alice Scala Bash Lua Scheme Clojure Awk F# Transact-SQL Kotlin Hack ABAP Prolog FoxPro Logo VBScript Ada D Apex COBOL ML Fortran LabVIEW Crystal } __