Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

IShellView and thumbnails on windows 2000

hello,

i'm stuck in a problem with IShellView. here's my story :

i've implemented an IShellBrowser to make a file explorer holding to the windows one. problem : the THUMBNAILS display (only in windows 2000 and later).

when i switch to THUMBNAILS display, all is right, except when i change to another directory : the THUMBNAILS display isn't kept. nevertheless, i've been careful in saving the FOLDERSETTINGS of IShellView, and moreover, thanks to it, the "large icons" display, the "small icons", the "list" and the "details" ones are well and truly restored when i visit another directory. only the THUMBNAILS display is lost when the directory is changed.

why ? how to keep the THUMBNAILS display ? where is this parameter stocked if it isn't in FOLDERSETTINGS ?

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_______ { http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Swift R Objective-C Ruby Perl JavaScript Delphi Visual Basic MATLAB PHP Assembly C++ Python Java Scratch Go C PL/SQL Visual Basic .NET C# Alice Clojure Awk FoxPro Hack Lua Dart Prolog Logo Scala Rust Fortran Crystal ML Kotlin Apex Julia ABAP Bash F# VBScript D Ada LabVIEW Transact-SQL COBOL Erlang Lisp Scheme SAS ] ___