php compiler - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

php compiler

alphappalphapp Posts: 23Member
hi all
i am new in php , and i use dz Php editor to write php sources .
but for debug and test , it need php.exe , and i dont know where can i find and download php compiler ( interpreter ) for windows ?
and i dont know i need a web server installed in my computer ( like pws ) or the php compiler can run stand alone ?

thank u in advance

alpha

Comments

• Mark StrijbosMark Strijbos Posts: 82Member
    : hi all
    : i am new in php , and i use dz Php editor to write php sources .
    : but for debug and test , it need php.exe , and i dont know where can i find and download php compiler ( interpreter ) for windows ?

www.php.net

: and i dont know i need a web server installed in my computer ( like pws ) or the php compiler can run stand

yes, you need a webserver. for windows i recommend the free Xitami server (www.xitami.com) becuase you can configure this server automatically for php handling when you are installing the php compiler (also a small download & footprint)

• abd_1977abd_1977 Posts: 4Member
    Hi their ...

you must have 2 things:
    1. PHP interpreter.
    2. web server that support PHP files.

the first thing (PHP interpreter), i will send it to you if u provide me yr E-mail (my e-mail is: [email protected]).

the second thing (Web server), you are useing windows, so
    * if u have win-98,or ME you need the PWS (personal web server) or Front-page server Extention(i prefer PWS).
    * if u have win-2000 (professional or server),you already have the IIS (internet information server).

*** Good Luck ... abdullah

• alphappalphapp Posts: 23Member
    : Hi their ...
    :
    : you must have 2 things:
    : 1. PHP interpreter.
    : 2. web server that support PHP files.
    :
    : the first thing (PHP interpreter), i will send it to you if u provide me yr E-mail (my e-mail is: [email protected]).
    :
    : the second thing (Web server), you are useing windows, so
    : * if u have win-98,or ME you need the PWS (personal web server) or Front-page server Extention(i prefer PWS).
    : * if u have win-2000 (professional or server),you already have the IIS (internet information server).
    :
    :
    : *** Good Luck ... abdullah
    :
    :
    :

thank u abdullah , i download interpreter from php.net .
    and thank u other reply(s) to my question

ali
    http://www.freewebz.com/alphautils/