Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Create Access Database at Runtime?

JCrouchJCrouch Member Posts: 9
I know you can use sql statemants to create and modify SQL databases, but is this possible with an Access database?

The reason is I am developing an application similar to Quicken and would like to create new tables on the fly for new users and accounts.

Thanks
JC

Comments

• JCrouchJCrouch Member Posts: 9
    : I know you can use sql statemants to create and modify SQL databases, but is this possible with an Access database?
    :
    : The reason is I am developing an application similar to Quicken and would like to create new tables on the fly for new users and accounts.
    :
    : Thanks
    : JC
    :

Nevermind, I figured it out :)
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about // C#, Scratch, JavaScript, C, Java, Objective-C, Go, PHP, MATLAB, Perl, Ruby, C++, Python, R, Swift, PL/SQL, Delphi, Visual Basic .NET, Assembly, Visual Basic LabVIEW, Kotlin, FoxPro, Rust, Clojure, Fortran, Lisp, Hack, Julia, F#, Crystal, Apex, Lua, Transact-SQL, D, SAS, VBScript, Alice, Scala, Prolog, Dart, Ada, ABAP, Erlang, Logo, COBOL, ML, Scheme, Bash, Awk // ________