Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Digital Video

I have raw frames of digital video (FourCC of DVSD). I know the exact frame size (actually it's NTSC 720x480). I do not want to do this in a DirectX filtergraph! I want to be able to decode the frame of video, add something to it and then encode the frame again. I can handle the "add something to it" part, but I do not know where to find a DV decoder/encoder.

I found one for Linux, but I need one for Windows. I am not fond of the idea of trying to code (or even port) this.

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

________ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about < Objective-C, MATLAB, Visual Basic .NET, JavaScript, Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, PHP, PL/SQL, Swift, R, Go, Perl, Java, Ruby, C, C#, Python, Scratch, Assembly ML, Crystal, Lua, Lisp, Erlang, FoxPro, Dart, VBScript, Apex, LabVIEW, Awk, SAS, ABAP, Ada, COBOL, F#, Alice, Julia, Prolog, Clojure, Scala, Bash, Hack, Kotlin, Rust, Transact-SQL, Scheme, Logo, Fortran, D />