Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

animation

beardtrixbeardtrix Member Posts: 44
how can i play 3 images in sequence like an animation?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : how can i play 3 images in sequence like an animation?
    :
    Besides storing the images in the memory, the process is quite simple:
    - display the first image
    - wait a short time
    - remove the first image
    - display the second image
    and so on.
    There are units, which allow you to perform a so called XOR drawing. This will perform an XOR operation on each individual pixel. Perhaps you know that 1 XOR 1 equal 0. This means that if you use an XOR draw of the image you can use the same image to remove it by drawing it a second time. I myself don't have such units for Pascal, but perhaps others have.
    If you can't find (or write) an XOR draw procedure, then you could remove it by filling the field with the background color, although this is generally somewhat slower.
  • pc_martyrpc_martyr Member Posts: 11
    [b][red]This message was edited by pc_martyr at 2002-11-1 8:41:22[/red][/b][hr]
    : how can i play 3 images in sequence like an animation?
    :
    theirs probubly an easier way then this but I simply made
    the cells with text
    ex.
    _________
    | |_| | |
    | | | | |
    |________|

then linked them as each one a procedure, added a delay,
    and it works ok.

:PC_MARTYR

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

___ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about [ JavaScript PHP Assembly Swift R Java Objective-C Python Go C Ruby Visual Basic C# Perl Visual Basic .NET Delphi PL/SQL Scratch MATLAB C++ D Bash Alice Rust FoxPro SAS COBOL Transact-SQL ABAP ML LabVIEW Hack Awk Julia Scala Fortran Dart F# Logo Scheme Prolog Lua Apex Clojure Crystal Kotlin VBScript Ada Lisp Erlang ] ______