Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

problem programming powerpoint with VB

OK I am trying to develop an application that will open powerpoint invisibly, then it will open a presentation and save all teh slides as bitmaps. The only resource I've found is an object guide on Microsofts web page. The only problem is, I'm having an error with this line of code: Set pres = Presentations.Open(FileName:=sFile)

Where pres is dimmed as a presentation and sFile is the selected filename from the commondialog showsave function. Its saying that "The Activex Component cannot create the object." If you have any idea what I could be doing wrong, and or if you have ANY sources on VB programming having to do with powerpoint, please email me as soon as possible at Andy@utt.net.

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

__ // http://forcoder.org // free video tutorials and ebooks about || MATLAB C# Swift PL/SQL Assembly Visual Basic .NET Java R JavaScript Scratch Visual Basic C Perl Objective-C PHP Python Ruby Go Delphi C++ Rust Scala Kotlin F# Alice LabVIEW ABAP Julia Clojure FoxPro Ada ML Crystal Fortran Lua Awk Bash D Apex Logo VBScript Prolog Hack SAS Dart Transact-SQL Erlang Scheme COBOL Lisp || _________