Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Borland C++ 5.02

DantyDanty Member Posts: 322
hi

is it posible to tell Borland C++ 5.02 to act like JBuilder say when you press a '.' after an object name, to list methods of that object?

Does Borland 5.02 have a help about its 'include' files so that I can check what methods there are just like Borland C++ 3.0?

Thanks.

Comments

• abcabc Member Posts: 443
    : hi
    :
    : is it posible to tell Borland C++ 5.02 to act like JBuilder say when you press a '.' after an object name, to list methods of that object?
    :
    : Does Borland 5.02 have a help about its 'include' files so that I can check what methods there are just like Borland C++ 3.0?
    :
    : Thanks.
    :
    you need the ide for the first one (meaning c++ builder). for the second just look into the include directory of your installation.
  • DantyDanty Member Posts: 322

: you need the ide for the first one (meaning c++ builder). for the second just look into the include directory of your installation.
    :

hi, is the IDE downloadable? If not, what's difference between Borland C++ Builder and Borland C++ 5.02? Should I buy the builder version?
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about { C C# PHP Python Assembly C++ R Perl Visual Basic Delphi Swift Scratch Visual Basic .NET JavaScript Java Objective-C PL/SQL MATLAB Go Ruby Erlang D Kotlin Rust Bash Prolog Scala Dart Ada ABAP Transact-SQL Lisp Logo F# Clojure SAS Hack LabVIEW VBScript Apex Scheme Julia Alice ML Fortran COBOL Crystal Lua FoxPro Awk } ___________