Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Owner drown listctrl

I have seen codes putting checkbox-es in a listbox as an item.
I need a control in where the user can check a checkbox, set the ammount with some spin control (or it would be enough with a edit box).

My sollution was to use a CListCtrl's onDraw function, paint out the picture of a checkbox that I had screen captured in the first column, TextOut the item string still in the first column, and draw a updown arrow in the second column plus write out the value of the quantity field (explained later).
When the user pushed down the left button of the mouse I counted out where it happened an what to do.

The problem is:
1. These are NOT CONTROLS OF WINDOWS, they are just pictures.
2. It makes the listctrl flicker.
3. I also need to have something like a progress bar in a column.

There must be a better way, I have seen in several places that they but tree controls in it, and a leaf was a item (think some download manager).

Every help would make me happy.
Examples (VC++ 6.0) would the most.

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

___ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about { Ruby, R, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, PHP, Python, Assembly, MATLAB, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, Scratch, Swift, C, C#, Objective-C, Perl, Go, Java, C++, JavaScript Lisp, Prolog, Fortran, Logo, VBScript, Ada, Awk, Apex, Scala, Bash, Clojure, Crystal, SAS, Erlang, Hack, Scheme, Lua, LabVIEW, D, Julia, Dart, Transact-SQL, ML, F#, Rust, COBOL, Kotlin, FoxPro, Alice, ABAP }