Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

HELP C++ sourcecode for a program with private and public declarations

I need help in writing a C++ program that prompts the user for 10 real numbers and stores them into an array. Using the array, the program must calculate the sum, the average, the largest value. The program should include a class in which all the required private and public identifiers are defined. The program must contain several functions using parameters. A function to readdata and print must also be included. PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• ImprovingImproving Member Posts: 91
    : I need help in writing a C++ program that prompts the user for 10 real numbers and stores them into an array. Using the array, the program must calculate the sum, the average, the largest value. The program should include a class in which all the required private and public identifiers are defined. The program must contain several functions using parameters. A function to readdata and print must also be included. PLEASE HELP!!!
    :

All right this is dead simple. I dont mind helping you to do it as soon as you post some code to show that you have at least tried to solve the problem on your own.
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

| http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about \ Visual Basic, Assembly, Delphi, JavaScript, Java, Scratch, PL/SQL, Swift, C#, Ruby, Visual Basic .NET, PHP, Objective-C, Perl, Go, C, R, Python, MATLAB, C++ SAS, Ada, Fortran, ABAP, Apex, Julia, Erlang, Lisp, Hack, VBScript, COBOL, Alice, Transact-SQL, Awk, Logo, Rust, ML, Dart, Crystal, F#, Bash, Clojure, D, Lua, Kotlin, Prolog, FoxPro, Scheme, LabVIEW, Scala \