Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

VB MailMerge with MDB with password

I have put a protection password in MDB database, from Visual Basic I launch a MailMerge by Word Automation, but Microsoft Access request me to insert by InputBox the password!!!

How is possible to communicate to Access by code the password so that Access no request it more by InputBox?

The code used is: MailMerge.OpenDataSource

many thanks, Antonio Garaguso

Comments

• barryrbarryr Member Posts: 2
    : I have put a protection password in MDB database, from Visual Basic I launch a MailMerge by Word Automation, but Microsoft Access request me to insert by InputBox the password!!!
    : How is possible to communicate to Access by code the password so that Access no request it more by InputBox?

: The code used is: MailMerge.OpenDataSource

: many thanks, Antonio Garaguso
    :
    :

• barryrbarryr Member Posts: 2
    : I have put a protection password in MDB database, from Visual Basic I launch a MailMerge by Word Automation, but Microsoft Access request me to insert by InputBox the password!!!
    : How is possible to communicate to Access by code the password so that Access no request it more by InputBox?

: The code used is: MailMerge.OpenDataSource

: many thanks, Antonio Garaguso
    :
    :

I have the same problem and can't find solution - "PasswordDocument" doesn't help. Did you ever get the answer?
    Thanks
    Barry

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about < Visual Basic .NET, PL/SQL, C++, R, Assembly, Go, Delphi, MATLAB, Objective-C, C, Java, Swift, C#, Python, Scratch, PHP, Perl, JavaScript, Ruby, Visual Basic Scheme, Crystal, Rust, Kotlin, Lua, D, COBOL, Fortran, F#, Bash, Scala, ABAP, Awk, Lisp, VBScript, Julia, Logo, Hack, Apex, Clojure, Dart, Ada, SAS, Transact-SQL, Prolog, LabVIEW, FoxPro, Erlang, Alice, ML /> _____________