Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Changing background colours

ITAITA Member Posts: 463
I am currently devloping a text adventure and would like to change the background colour from grey to another colour. Please include source code. Many thanks.

ITA :-)

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : I am currently devloping a text adventure and would like to change the background colour from grey to another colour. Please include source code. Many thanks.
    :
    :
    : ITA :-)
    :

How would someone help you without including source?

Take a look at the COLOR command. Depending on the screen mode, it sets foreground, background, border (which does nothing on mine?) and palette colors.
  • HurryHurry Member Posts: 1
    : : I am curruntley making a game and I need to know how to make colour change to another colour when the user clicks on it.

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about < R, Assembly, Ruby, Objective-C, Java, PHP, Scratch, Visual Basic, C#, Python, PL/SQL, Go, C++, Visual Basic .NET, C, Delphi, Perl, Swift, JavaScript, MATLAB Julia, Fortran, Hack, Rust, Ada, Clojure, Logo, Lisp, FoxPro, Alice, LabVIEW, Dart, D, VBScript, Scheme, ML, Awk, Erlang, Kotlin, COBOL, ABAP, Apex, Prolog, Transact-SQL, Crystal, SAS, F#, Bash, Lua, Scala /> __