How to port the 8051 with uC/OS-II and to compile the C Files - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to port the 8051 with uC/OS-II and to compile the C Files

I want to know if anyone in this Forum has been using The MicroC/OS-II for Porting to the 8051/at89c51/52.
And please tell me how to use this Kernell OS to Compile my C files, because I did't find any clue to do that in Jean L.L. Books (uC/OS-II The Real Time Kernell, and Ready to Use C Modules).
Best Regards,
Tinggo S.

Comments

• nycilnycil Posts: 4Member
    : I want to know if anyone in this Forum has been using The MicroC/OS-II for Porting to the 8051/at89c51/52.
    : And please tell me how to use this Kernell OS to Compile my C files, because I did't find any clue to do that in Jean L.L. Books (uC/OS-II The Real Time Kernell, and Ready to Use C Modules).
    : Best Regards,
    : Tinggo S.

There are some ready made download of ports in net u can get easily with the help of google. i've tried one already and tested the functionality.
    try it.
    regards.

• stgotgo99stgotgo99 Posts: 5Member
    : : I want to know if anyone in this Forum has been using The MicroC/OS-II for Porting to the 8051/at89c51/52.
    : : And please tell me how to use this Kernell OS to Compile my C files, because I did't find any clue to do that in Jean L.L. Books (uC/OS-II The Real Time Kernell, and Ready to Use C Modules).
    : : Best Regards,
    : : Tinggo S.
    :
    : There are some ready made download of ports in net u can get easily with the help of google. i've tried one already and tested the functionality.
    : try it.
    : regards.
    :
    :

But what is the "key word" so it can be more efficient to find the links / the articles? Because I've done that long time ago and never find any. Please help me one more time.
    Best regards,
    Tinggo S.
    SBY
    "www.geocities.com/stgotgo99"
    hi,
    This is a link to the ports available for keil- tasking compilers.
    try this ;-). This is what i used.

>>http://www.ucos-ii.com/contents/products/ucos-ii/ports-intel.html

c u soon.
    ..vinodh..

hi,
    This is a link to the ports available for keil- tasking compilers.
    try this ;-). This is what i used.

>>http://www.ucos-ii.com/contents/products/ucos-ii/ports-intel.html

c u soon.
    ..vinodh..

• stgotgo99stgotgo99 Posts: 5Member
    : hi,
    : This is a link to the ports available for keil- tasking compilers.
    : try this ;-). This is what i used.
    :
    : >>http://www.ucos-ii.com/contents/products/ucos-ii/ports-intel.html
    :
    : c u soon.
    : ..vinodh..

Thanks, I'll search for the Porting, I'll contact You soon if I've succeeded to use those Ports.

Best regards,
    Tinggo S.
    SBY