Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Algorithm to sort array of structures by date (using struct tm as memb

[hr]I am writing command-line programs in C. Given the following...

[code]#include

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Member Posts: 6,519
    : [hr]I am writing command-line programs in C. Given the following...
    :
    : [code]#include
  • stevenewilsonstevenewilson Member Posts: 29
    [b][red]This message was edited by stevenewilson at 2002-9-18 9:12:38[/red][/b][hr]
    [hr]Special thanks to you for taking the time to write out the complete example! I'm afraid that I might not have followed a mere explanation.

And thanks for expanding my understanding of [blue]qsort()[/blue]. I wasn't aware that it could be made to perform more than one comparison, as I hadn't seen any such examples.

Actually, after I posted my original message, I came to understand (I hope) more about the proper uses of the [blue]time_t[/blue] data type and the [blue]struct tm[/blue], respectively. (I have just posted a separate message regarding this.)[hr]

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

____ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about [ PHP Go Ruby R Python MATLAB Visual Basic PL/SQL Visual Basic .NET C Assembly Swift Java Delphi C++ Scratch C# Perl Objective-C JavaScript Logo Scheme Transact-SQL Alice Lisp Apex Clojure Kotlin Awk Scala VBScript Julia Dart Fortran Lua ML Ada Prolog ABAP LabVIEW Rust Crystal FoxPro Bash Erlang COBOL D SAS F# Hack ] ________