Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

customizing my IE browser

ronron Member Posts: 3
when we open our browsers, it displays all the default features, back button, stop button, the address textbox, etc.. Where do I go to customize my IE browser, in particular, how do I manipulate the content of the progress bar in the bottom pane of the browser? This is also the same pane where the link's address is displayed while loading the page, and displays Done once the desired page have been successfully loaded.
Another thing, how do I place a script in the page, (i.e. LOADING...) while the browser is still in the process of loading the page you queried?

tnx and more power
-ron-

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

____ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Assembly, Objective-C, Delphi, R, Java, C, JavaScript, Swift, Visual Basic, C++, Visual Basic .NET, Ruby, Python, Go, C#, MATLAB, Scratch, PL/SQL, Perl, PHP Erlang, Alice, Ada, Julia, Kotlin, LabVIEW, Crystal, F#, SAS, Lua, COBOL, Fortran, FoxPro, D, ABAP, Scheme, Bash, Rust, Clojure, Prolog, Apex, Awk, Lisp, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Hack, Logo, Dart, ML, Scala ] ___