Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Welcome

XmonkeyXmonkey Posts: 1Member
Ok guys I am new to this board I am a very good php programmer though. I have programmed: forums, and a content managment system. I have done some little things also like user systems, news posting systems. right now my server is down but I can show off My news script because www.ubernintendo.com has it. I am looking for a group of other expert php programmers to work with. I am very good at debugging but I prefer to write the code. Maybe we could all make a big content managment system like www.phpnuke.org It would be cool.