Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

problem with a property editor

Hi all,
I would like to create a new component that has a property that takes its value from a list. it looks much like the TableName property in the TADOTable component - when you assign the Connection property to the TADOTable component and activate this connection, the listbox next to the TableName property is filled with the table names that belongs to that connection-.
I already checked the TADOTable component in ADODb.pas but I found that the TableName property is from type WideString and the Set method doesn't affect this property editor.

Please, this is very urgent
Your Cooperation is highly appreciated

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

________ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Assembly PL/SQL Java C# Go Objective-C Visual Basic Delphi PHP Visual Basic .NET C Python Perl R Swift Scratch MATLAB C++ Ruby JavaScript Alice Ada Hack Erlang Apex COBOL ABAP ML Scheme Clojure Scala Lisp Bash VBScript Kotlin Fortran D Crystal Julia Logo LabVIEW Transact-SQL Prolog F# Dart Lua FoxPro Awk SAS Rust \ ___________