Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need top notch programmer to work from home - government project!

I need a highly qualified and more importantly motivated delphi programmer to pick continue work on an existing government contract. Payment is biweekly and the source is the property of the contractor. We are rewriting the rules in facility management software so I need someone with outstanding developer skills and a mind that looks beyond the "Currently Established Rules"

Rate is $60 hr.
Work is challenging and fun.

Comments

• Let_me_beLet_me_be Member Posts: 36
    [b][red]This message was edited by Let_me_be at 2002-9-7 13:0:35[/red][/b][hr]
    I'm a student from Czech republic.
    Can you please give me more informations about this job?
    I have 5 years programming experience(3 years with delphi).

Simon Toth
    SimonT@Centrum.CZ

• CSSKevinCSSKevin Member Posts: 8
    : I need a highly qualified and more importantly motivated delphi programmer to pick continue work on an existing government contract. Payment is biweekly and the source is the property of the contractor. We are rewriting the rules in facility management software so I need someone with outstanding developer skills and a mind that looks beyond the "Currently Established Rules"
    :
    : Rate is $60 hr.
    : Work is challenging and fun.
    :

I have 8 years programming experience, approx 4 using Delphi, and am up to just about anything you can throw my way. Finding unique solutions to problems is my forte. I am currently an independent consultant. If you want to contact me directly concerning the project you can email me at kevin.whynot@css-software.com

Kevin Whynot
  • CSSKevinCSSKevin Member Posts: 8
    : I need a highly qualified and more importantly motivated delphi programmer to pick continue work on an existing government contract. Payment is biweekly and the source is the property of the contractor. We are rewriting the rules in facility management software so I need someone with outstanding developer skills and a mind that looks beyond the "Currently Established Rules"
    :
    :

I have 8 years programming experience, approx 4 using Delphi, and am up to just about anything you can throw my way. Finding unique solutions to problems is my forte. I am currently an independent consultant. If you want to contact me directly concerning the project you can email me at kevin.whynot@css-software.com

Kevin Whynot
  • sant3000sant3000 Member Posts: 9
    :
    :

Hi.
    I've reviewed your offer carefully. There is too less details about your project, but anyway I'm sure I can do this job in best way.
    I've 8 years experience in programming (C++, Java, ObjectPascal, C#, Assembler and much more). Last 5 years I'm working with both C++ Builder and Delphi IDEs. I've deepest understanding VCL and CLX libraries. I've large experience and understanding of OOP/OOD/OOA concepts.
    Last 3 years I work as independed consultant. For this time I've created a big number of solutions in different area of software problems (Accounting systems, POSes, Internet surfers, real time control systems). You can get more details about me from my online CV: http://sv2.netfirms.com/online

Hope to hear you soon.

Best regards, Valentine
  • software_engsoftware_eng Member Posts: 30
    :
    :

Are you still looking? I used pascal in my early years (out of college 9 years now), still familiar with pascal and windows.
    Would like to know if you're an 3rd party - not willing to do that (truth in ...)

thanks!

• deepafrederickdeepafrederick Member Posts: 1
    Manager,

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject:
    With Reference to the Home based Job.

This letter is in reference to a
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about / Objective-C C++ Perl C# C R Go Assembly JavaScript Visual Basic PHP Scratch Delphi Java MATLAB Python Visual Basic .NET Ruby PL/SQL Swift Erlang Lisp Rust FoxPro Scala Dart LabVIEW Clojure Lua Kotlin F# ABAP Crystal Scheme Apex Awk Bash Prolog ML SAS VBScript D COBOL Fortran Ada Alice Transact-SQL Logo Hack Julia / _____