Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

VB and Word

Hello,

I am via ole creating an instance of an invoice based on a word template, i have two problems

1: I need to pass into the word template two variables which it needs one relates to a discount percentage the other relates to whether the client is UK based. Ive tried using the variable.add method exposed by the word object hierarchy to no avail

2: After the invoice is created the word document via the template executes code that calculates a final total, i need to pass back to VB the final total

can anyone help!!!!!!!

thanks in advance

ian brown

Comments

• : Hello,

: I am via ole creating an instance of an invoice based on a word template, i have two problems

: 1: I need to pass into the word template two variables which it needs one relates to a discount percentage the other relates to whether the client is UK based. Ive tried using the variable.add method exposed by the word object hierarchy to no avail

: 2: After the invoice is created the word document via the template executes code that calculates a final total, i need to pass back to VB the final total

: can anyone help!!!!!!!

: thanks in advance

: ian brown

• : Hello,

: I am via ole creating an instance of an invoice based on a word template, i have two problems

: 1: I need to pass into the word template two variables which it needs one relates to a discount percentage the other relates to whether the client is UK based. Ive tried using the variable.add method exposed by the word object hierarchy to no avail

: 2: After the invoice is created the word document via the template executes code that calculates a final total, i need to pass back to VB the final total

: can anyone help!!!!!!!

: thanks in advance

: ian brown

You may want to take a look at the website for Test and Measurement world. In the software section of thier site is some code for controlling word with VB. I have not looked at it myself but you may want to check it out.

The site is www.tmworld.com

Hope it helps

Bill F.

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

__ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about / PL/SQL, Python, Assembly, JavaScript, Scratch, MATLAB, PHP, Swift, Visual Basic .NET, Java, Go, R, Objective-C, Visual Basic, Delphi, C#, C, Perl, Ruby, C++ COBOL, Awk, Fortran, Scheme, Apex, FoxPro, Rust, Hack, Lisp, Bash, Crystal, Clojure, Dart, D, LabVIEW, Julia, Erlang, Ada, Kotlin, ABAP, Transact-SQL, Logo, Alice, Prolog, F#, SAS, VBScript, Scala, ML, Lua / ________