Gauss-Jordan - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Gauss-Jordan

DhezDhez Posts: 14Member
Hi!
Can anyone help me regarding programming in C. I dont know how to start making Gauss-Jordan method. Can anyone have a program regarding this? You can send it thru my email address: [email protected] Please help me i really need it!!!
Thanks!!

Comments

• abcabc Posts: 443Member
    : Hi!
    : Can anyone help me regarding programming in C. I dont know how to start making Gauss-Jordan method. Can anyone have a program regarding this? You can send it thru my email address: [email protected] Please help me i really need it!!!
    : Thanks!!
    :
    look it up in numerical recipes, chapter 2: http://www.ulib.org/webRoot/Books/Numerical_Recipes/bookc.html

• DhezDhez Posts: 14Member
    : Hi!
    : Can anyone help me regarding programming in C. I dont know how to start making Gauss-Jordan method. Can anyone have a program regarding this? You can send it thru my email address: [email protected] Please help me i really need it!!!
    : Thanks!!
    :
    I started my Gauss jordan program using C++ version 5.02 But ders an error that indicate: Error directive:Must use C++ for the type of iostream. Heres my program:
    #include
    #include

void main()
    int R=15, C=15, a, b, d, e, j;
    float A[R][C];
    void output (float A[R][C], int d, int e);

cout << "This program performs the gauss jordan method up to 15 equation having 15 unknowns. However, the program does not check if the data input is sufficient to solve the problem." The user should have an understanding how this method operates manually.

'";
    cout << "Input the data."

;
    cout << "Note that the data or coefficient should not be zero on the first coefficient of the first equation and not zero on the second coefficient of the second equation and not zero on the third coefficient of the third equation. Otherwise the program will not work."

;
    cout << "The coefficient must not follow any sequencing, defined by rules of algebra in matrices.";

cout << "Enter the no.of unknowns";
    cin >> R; C=R+1;
    ;
    cout >> "Enter the coeficients;

for (i=0; i<=R; i++)
    {

;
    for (j=0; j<=c; j++)
    {
    cin >> A[i][j]>> set w(4);
    }
    }

\ Starts the computation
    x = 0; a =0;
    for (b=0; b<=R; b++)
    {
    for (j=c; j>=0; j--)
    {
    A[a][j] = A[a][j]/A[a][b];
    }
    for (i=0; i<=R; i++)
    {
    if (b=i)
    {
    i = i+i;
    }
    y = 0;
    if (i>R)
    {
    void output;
    }
    for (j=0; j<=c; j++)
    {
    A[i][j] = -A[i][j]*A[x][y]+A[i][j]
    y++;
    }
    x++; a++;
    }
    void output (float A[R][C], int d, int e)
    for (d=0; d<=R; d++)
    {
    for (e=0; e<=C; e++)
    {
    cout << A[d][e] << set w(4);
    }

;
    }

returnm 0; endl;

• abcabc Posts: 443Member
    : I started my Gauss jordan program using C++ version 5.02 But ders an error that indicate: Error directive:Must use C++ for the type of iostream.

use .cpp as extension for your source file
  • DhezDhez Posts: 14Member
    : : I started my Gauss jordan program using C++ version 5.02 But ders an error that indicate: Error directive:Must use C++ for the type of iostream.
    :
    : use .cpp as extension for your source file

I already use .cpp as my extension what must I do to check if my program is running?