Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do u print a wide table in ASP

I am using ASP to read the records from an Access DB into a web page table. I can create the table just fine. It is about 1500 pixels wide (or in other words, it is wider than most user's screens). The entire table is presented to the screen, and I can use the slide bar at the bottom of the page to view the right-most columns.
The problem starts when I try to print the table. I only get the left-most columns that are visible on the screen.
I have the page set to 'landscape' and it prints in 'lanscape', but only the first page (the left-most visible columns).
I have tried printing from Netscrape 3.0 and 6.0 as well as IE 5.5.

Comments

• jaycssjaycss Member Posts: 8
    [b][red]This message was edited by jaycss at 2002-9-4 16:9:18[/red][/b][hr]
    : I am using ASP to read the records from an Access DB into a web page table. I can create the table just fine. It is about 1500 pixels wide (or in other words, it is wider than most user's screens). The entire table is presented to the screen, and I can use the slide bar at the bottom of the page to view the right-most columns.
    : The problem starts when I try to print the table. I only get the left-most columns that are visible on the screen.
    : I have the page set to 'landscape' and it prints in 'lanscape', but only the first page (the left-most visible columns).
    : I have tried printing from Netscrape 3.0 and 6.0 as well as IE 5.5.
    :
    :

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about | R, Java, PHP, Objective-C, Python, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, JavaScript, Swift, C++, Delphi, Scratch, Ruby, C#, Perl, MATLAB, Assembly, C, Go Awk, Scala, ML, Erlang, VBScript, Julia, Rust, Scheme, D, Ada, Clojure, Kotlin, Logo, FoxPro, Prolog, Hack, SAS, COBOL, Crystal, Lisp, ABAP, LabVIEW, F#, Apex, Dart, Transact-SQL, Fortran, Bash, Lua, Alice | ______________