Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need a mentor

nneomanneoma Member Posts: 61
i would like to find ou if there is anyone out there who can personally walk me through oracle. i participated in oracle training some months ago at one of the leading computer training institutes - NIIT- but since then, i seem to have gone out of touch. presently, i'm pursuing a degree in computer science in one of the african universities. is there any professional oracle programmer out there willing to take on a potential programmer?
thanks

Comments

• ALSHREEFALSHREEF Member Posts: 4
    : i would like to find ou if there is anyone out there who can personally walk me through oracle. i participated in oracle training some months ago at one of the leading computer training institutes - NIIT- but since then, i seem to have gone out of touch. presently, i'm pursuing a degree in computer science in one of the african universities. is there any professional oracle programmer out there willing to take on a potential programmer?
    : thanks
    :

I think you should go for OCP ..
  • ravi_murthyravi_murthy Member Posts: 3
    [b][red]This message was edited by ravi_murthy at 2002-11-15 12:11:0[/red][/b][hr]
    Dear Mentor searcher,

I read your message and thought I could be of some help.

Firstly let me introduce myself to you.

I am Ravinder Murthy from India. I live in a city called Mangalore in the state of Karnataka. I have more than 20 years experience in computers. Out of these 5 years are in developemnt and 15 years are in teaching. I have very indepth knowledge in Oracle 7.3 to 9i. I will be glad to help you.

Please send me more details about yourself.
    After Ihear from you I will dend you the chapters for your learning.
    I can be contacted at
    ravinder_murthy@indiatimes.com
    ravi_murthy@programmersheaven.com

Rmurthy

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about // Delphi Objective-C C++ Go Ruby PHP Swift Java Assembly Visual Basic .NET Scratch C Visual Basic JavaScript R Python MATLAB C# PL/SQL Perl Fortran Lua Lisp ML Scheme Scala Apex FoxPro Ada Logo Prolog Clojure Julia Hack LabVIEW SAS Rust Crystal D Transact-SQL VBScript Dart F# Bash Kotlin Alice COBOL Awk ABAP Erlang // ____________