DOES ANYONE KNOW?

What toolkit and IDE are the best to download? Do any of you know how to use the RSXIDE toolkit? I don't know how to used the darn thing(I even don't know what "target" means). Also, I am using a Quincy 99 IDE and one of the options on the toolbar is "trace window"? Could you explain just what that is? One more thing. I would like to run a program (on windows XP and/or NT). HOw do I do that? FOr example, (just an example)to run a program that scans other computers for security weaknesses you just won't just click on the compiler icon, write a program, and push the "run" button.

Comments

• : What toolkit and IDE are the best to download? Do any of you know how to use the RSXIDE toolkit? I don't know how to used the darn thing(I even don't know what "target" means). Also, I am using a Quincy 99 IDE and one of the options on the toolbar is "trace window"? Could you explain just what that is? One more thing. I would like to run a program (on windows XP and/or NT). HOw do I do that? FOr example, (just an example)to run a program that scans other computers for security weaknesses you just won't just click on the compiler icon, write a program, and push the "run" button.
    :
    :
    :

For IDE and toolkits and all, the best one around for free is probably Borland, although GNU has the best ANSI C++ support (no compiler yet has full Standard ANSI support).