Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Looking for staff.

If you would like to join the staff. Reply to this message, leave your email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible...

Comments

• DaDeliManDaDeliMan Member Posts: 1
    : If you would like to join the staff. Reply to this message, leave your email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible...
    :

I would like to help with the programming. You can reach me at robert.j.jacobs@verizon.net
  • ilijasilijas Member Posts: 1
    I would like to join the staff. i have no experience in game programming but want to try.
    susumige@ptt.yu

: If you would like to join the staff. Reply to this message, leave your email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible...
    :

• vrx2vrx2 Member Posts: 1
    :
    I would like to join the staff. My email is aetitan3100@yahoo.com
  • maxbmmaxbm Member Posts: 1
    :

i would like to join the staff. i have experience with MUDs and programming.

max.misch@us.army.mil

• blipblip Member Posts: 756
    What OS will it run in? If it's for DOS, then definitely count me in (it'll allow you to run it in any OS that has DOS support). Windows will probably give you tons of headaches and maybe even crash the game (LL|) M$ mg|!!!).
  • looyedlooyed Member Posts: 2
    :

I would like to join. No experience playing such a game, I do some programming and want to learn more !!

You can reach me at dwight@looye.com
  • jawnandajawnanda Member Posts: 1
    I used to master some RPGs, have done a bit of programming (C, Java) and played a MUD. I liked all this things, so...I would like to join. jawnanda@yahoo.es
  • mwronskimwronski Member Posts: 62
    mwronski@mweb.co.za
  • sccnfsccnf Member Posts: 1
    :

I'm looking for a new job, perhaps it will be.
    I dont work with game development, but I have been work with network development, and id have a special interest to client/server aplications and distributed sistems on graduation.
    Reply-me as possible as.

My english is not god, but my soul is bether!
    (Fernanda M. Negro)

• ghostfacelzghostfacelz Member Posts: 37
    :
    Still a begginer with c++, but i know the basics, play alot of games (so i guess you can put me in the gamer category), looking to get into the business. If your still looking for people or even beta testers my email is c_liguz@hotmail.com

=Ghost=>